SAP Master Data Governance (MDG)
Fab IT SAP Master Data Governance (MDG)
SAP Master Data Governance (MDG), as the name implies, provides a centralized business process that helps in the creation, modification, and distribution of the master data. Apart from centrally governing the data, MDG also helps to consolidate data, thereby reducing the overall costs. Being able to consolidate and centrally govern master data helps organizations ensure consistency and data quality. MDM establishes seamless and collaborative workflow for the various business rules.
We at Fab IT Corp ensure proper data governance strategy is implemented and help our clients plan the best strategy for overcoming any challenges that are present in their current enterprise information management (EIM) and master data management (MDM) systems.
Our offering helps to
- Use existing workflows and interfaces on top of tested data models
- Verify, and keep track of when, why, and by whom master data was changed using version control methods, and helps automate the notification process
- Validate, standardize, and enriches data by applying, re-using, and integrating existing infrastructure and logic, thereby improving its quality
- Provide a Broad application and systems support by Replicating the master data as required across cloud systems and locally, and then centralizing and consolidating the master data from SAP/non-SAP systems to generate the most accurate record
- Improve performance and scalability by using the SAP HANA in-memory platform.
The above activities help improve clients activities such as customer service, financial consolidation, supplier onboarding, and more.
Fab IT Corp Advantage:
Our team of experts and the product centre of excellence delivers following key benefits:
- Improved revenue by streamlining product data that helps to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Increased efficiency and productivity by centralizing governance of activities and workflows pertaining to the master data
- Reduced procurement cost by consolidating supplier and material data across plants, divisions, and regions to capture discounts
- Accelerated reporting cycles and reconciliation by consolidating, validating, and synchronizing master data across corporate and local systems
FAB IT Corp SAP Master Data Management (MDM)
Master data is data that which is used in multiple instances within an enterprise. For example: customer information, description of products, etc. Our SAP MDM expertise involves synchronizing the “master data” for enterprises. Proper management of this data is a business-critical activity. MDM supports consistency of data across multiple systems that streamlines business processes (operational MDM) and enterprise reporting (analytical MDM).
Implementing MDM helps enterprises save more and have organized and efficient data for supporting its business processes. However, the challenge lies in implementing the MDM software properly, as also managing governance of data and change management issues.
Benefits of working with Fab IT for your MDM journey and transformation:
Our expert implementation team helps enterprises to:
- Improve the efficiency of the business processes by delivering the actual master data to the OSs
- Synchronize master data and use global attributes to ensure consistency of information
- Cleanse, normalize, and enrich master data through integration with SAP Data Services
- Enhance analysis and reporting through integration with SAP software
- Support data governance through integration with SAP software
- Consolidate master data from heterogeneous sources into a centralized repository
To transform your SAP MDM or MDG journey contact us today: email@example.com