About Fab ITSpace for content
FAB IT SAP DEVELOPMENT FEATURES
New Additions and Modifications in SAP HANA SPS 11
- Added the SAP HANA extended application services, advanced model (XS Advanced/XSA).
- There is a new HANA Deployment Infrastructure (HDI) that brings about some changes to the database level development.
- There is a new syntax for using CDS at the HANA DB level.
- There are new features in SQLScript in HANA SPS 11.
- Added SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA.
SAP Web IDE is the latest addition to HANA SPS 11. It is a flexible tool that helps speed up asynchronous development, especially in a globally collocated team. Existing Customers can upgrade to SPS 11 without worrying about the changes made.
Following is a list of SAP Web IDE features:
- Speed up coding and testing via code completion and API reference support, which are dynamic interactive features.
- Apply SAP Fiori UX guidelines via templates, wizards, and WYSIWYG editors to build SAPUI5 applications.
- Get a quick preview of your apps for any screen size – smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- Build and preview an app UI without plugging in.
- Use Business Server Pages (BSP) to deploy apps on SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) and SAP ABAP.
- Extend SAP delivered applications through plugins and templates.
- Manage code and workflow by using source control.